How To Book
So, you've had a look around the site and you like what you've seen - or maybe you've been recommended by someone? Whatever the reason you now need to make a booking - or get in touch with someone with an enquiry about a possible booking.
The person that you need to contact is our Booking Administrator, Judith. Email is always the best way to contact her at email@example.com but you can call her on 07720 206532. If the phone is busy or there is no reply, please send her a text (preferable), or leave a short voicemail message - including your name and contact number - and she will retun your call as soon as possible.
Judith will be able to talk to you about what forms you will need to complete, our Terms and Conditions and payment details. (If you want to check them out first, then you can see the documents by just clicking here.)
You may want to check availability before you contact us - in which case please look at the Village Hall Calendar.
To handle your booking in a professional manner - and to make sure neither of us misses anything - there is a 5 step booking process as follows:-
- Your initial enquiry by email or phone
- Our booking clerk will respond within 24 hours of initial enquiry
- Once details agreed, the hire agreement and standard conditions will be sent out to you within a further 48 hours, usually via email unless you've requested we send them by post.
- You then return the completed agreement to our booking clerk, as well as sending the deposit payment
- The booking can only be confirmed once both the form and deposit are received.
The balance of your payment must be received not less than 7 days prior to the event. We also ask for additional, refundable, damage deposit to be paid on the day of hire.